Saturday, March 5, 2022

March 5, 2022 CHIRP Radio playlist (Show #611)

9:00 AM Massive Attack • Rush Minute • Heligoland • Virgin

9:05 AM Gladys Knight & The Pips • All I Could Do Was Cry • Nitty Gritty • Soul

9:08 AM Dalibor Cruz • 01 • 21 de Agosto, Macayuri • Chicago Research

9:13 AM The Weather Station • Taught • How Is It That I Should Look at the Stars • Fat Possum

9:16 AM Chris Mills & Deanna Varagona • Last to Know • Down to the Promised Land • Bloodshot

9:21 AM Raydio • Jack and Jill • Raydio • Arista

9:25 AM Jana Horn • Time Machine • Optimism • No Quarter

9:31 AM  Cecile McLorin Salvant • I Lost My Mind • Ghost Song • Nonesuch

9:35 AM Robyn Hitchcock & the Egyptians • Never Stop Bleeding • Element of Light • Yep Roc

9:37 AM Cate Le Bon • Moderation • Pompeii • Mexican Summer

9:43 AM MICHELLE • No Signal (feat. Isa Reyes) • After Dinner We Talk Dreams • Atlantic

9:45 AM ShowYouSuck • MAGNOLIA • Comfy, Cozy, Cardigan, Cutie • self-released

9:47 AM Bedouine • Songbird • Waysides • Bedouine Music

9:50 AM Big Thief • Blurred View • Dragon New Warm Mountain I Believe In You • 4AD

9:56 AM Piroshka • The Crystal Lake • Covers of Covers • American Laundromat

10:01 AM Rina Sawayama • Bad Friend • SAWAYAMA • Dirty Hit

10:04 AM The Stone Roses • She Bangs The Drum • The Stone Roses • Silvertone

10:08 AM Mermaid N.V. • Glistening • single • self-released

10:14 AM Nilüfer Yanya • The Mystic • Painless • ATO

10:17 AM Average White Band • Cut the Cake • Cut the Cake • Atlantic

10:21 AM Yo La Tengo • The Race Is On Again • I Am Not Afraid of You and I Will Beat Your Ass • Matador

10:25 AM Dowdelin • Mama Wé (featuring Vaudou Game) • Lanmou Lanmou • Underdog

10:31 AM Luna Li • What You're Thinking • Duality • In Real Life

10:34 AM Lupe Fiasco • Intruder Alert (featuring Sarah Green) • Lupe Fiasco's The Cool • Atlantic

10:38 AM LANNDS • not in a good way • Lotus Deluxe • Run For Cover

10:43 AM Dreamer Isioma • Sunset Drive • Goodnight Dreamer • self-released

10:46 AM The Action • I Love You (Yeah!) • Action Packed • Edsel

10:49 AM Nick Lowe • High on a Hilltop • Dig My Mood • Demon/Upstart

10:52 AM Ziad Rahbani • Yalla Kichou Barra • Houdou Nisbi • We Want Sounds

10:56 AM Belle & Sebastian • Unnecessary Drama • A Bit of Previous • Matador

11:01 AM Love • My Little Red Book • Love • Elektra

11:03 AM Courtney Barnett • Nobody Really Cares If You Don't Go to the Party • Sometimes I Sit and Think, and Sometimes I Just Sit • Mom + Pop

11:07 AM The Poison Arrows • Shattered General • War Regards • File 13

11:13 AM Johnny Marr • Counter-Clock World • Fever Dreams Pts 1-4 • BMG

11:17 AM Stevie Wonder • It Ain't No Use • Fulfillingness' First Finale • Tamla

11:21 AM Pere Ubu • Caroleen • Why I Hate Women • Smog Veil

11:25 AM Spoon • On The Radio • Lucifer On The Sofa • Matador

11:30 AM Sarah Shook & the Disarmers • Been Lovin' You • Nightroamer • Abeyance

11:33 AM The Fleshtones • American Beat '84 • Living Legends Series • I.R.S.

11:37 AM Cordoba • Not My Own Master • single • self-released

11:43 AM MAITA • Honey, Have I Lost it All? • I Just Want to Be Wild for You • Kill Rock Stars

11:45 AM Morphine • Honey White • Yes • Rykodisc

11:48 AM Didjits • C'mon Baby •  Fizzjob •  Bam Bam

11:51 AM caroline • Natural death • caroline • Rough Trade

No comments: