Saturday, September 11, 2010

September 11, 2010 CHIRP Radio Playlist


Today's the day after my birthday, and I devoted the show to a lot of my biggest faves. I'll be back next week with more great music, 9AM to Noon (CDT) at http://chirpradio.org.

11:59AM The Features Temporary Blues from Some Kind Of Salvation (Self-released)

11:56AM The Thermals I Don't Believe You from Personal Life (Kill Rock Stars)

11:52AM Shudder To Think Hit Liquor from Pony Express Record (Epic)

11:46AM Cockeyed Ghost Ginna Ling from Ludlow 6:18 (Karma Frog)

11:43AM Off Broadway Stay In Time from On (Atlantic)

11:42AM The Suburbs Cows from In Combo (Beejtar)

11:38AM Teebs Wind Loop from Proximity One: Narrative of a City (Proximal)

11:33AM Ted Leo/Pharmacists I'm A Ghost from Hearts Of Oak (Lookout!)

11:29AM Chief The Minute I Saw It from Modern Rituals (Domino)

11:26AM Didjits Dad from Hey Judester (Touch and Go)

11:22AM Frisbie The Main Complaint from New Debut (Appendix)

11:18AM Queens Of The Stone Age How To Handle A Rope from Queens Of The Stone Age (Loosegroove)

11:14AM De La Soul Potholes In My Lawn from 3 Feet High And Rising (Tommy Boy)

11:12AM Matthew Dear Soil to Seed from Black City (Ghostly International)

11:08AM Reporter The Moon from Time Incredible (Holocene)

11:05AM XTC You're The Wish You Are I Had from The Big Express (Geffen)

11:03AM Melony Let's Make A Rainbow from Satisfiction (Geffen)

11:00AM The Twelve Caesars You're My Favourite from Youth Is Wasted On The Young (Minty Fresh)

10:57AM Bo Diddley Love Is Strange from I'm A Man: The Chess Masters 1955-58 (Hip-O Select)

10:52AM Think Tree Hire A Bird from Eight/Thirteen (SineAppleSap)

10:49AM Eels I'm A Hummingbird from Tomorrow Morning (e Works)

10:45AM Sparks Eaten By The Monster Of Love from Angst In My Pants (Oglio)

10:41AM Blue Sky Black Death Absentee from Third Party (Fake Four Inc.)

10:39AM The Who I Need You from A Quick One (MCA)

10:34AM Pere Ubu Ice Cream Truck from Cloudland (Mercury)

10:31AM Candy Claws Silent Time of Earth from Hidden Lands (twosyllable)

10:27AM K-os B-Boy Stance from Joyful Rebellion (Virgin/Astralwerks)

10:23AM Austin Roberts Ricky Ticky Ta Ta Ta from Bubblegum Classics Volume 3 (Varese Sarabande)

10:20AM The Shazam Rockin' And Rollin' (With My) Rock 'n' Roll Rock 'n' Roller from Tomorrow The World (Not Lame)

10:17AM The Walkmen Angela Surf City from Lisbon (Fat Possum)

10:12AM Unicycle Loves You Quagga from Mirror, Mirror (High Wheel)

10:08AM Cheap Trick I Want Be Man from One On One (Epic)

10:02AM Sweet It's It's...The Sweet Mix from It's It's...The Sweet Mix 12" (Anagram)

9:58AM Material Issue Bus Stop from Sing Hollies In Reverse (Eggbert)

9:55AM Jenny and Johnny Animal from I'm Having Fun Now (Warner Bros.)

9:52AM Dexy's Midnight Runners Celtic Soul Brothers from Too-Rye-Ay (Mercury)

9:50AM Chris Hickey Soul Asylum from Release (Self-released)

9:45AM The Sneetches A Good Thing from Blow Out The Sun (Spin Art)

9:42AM Office Not Her Style from Q & A (Self-released)

9:39AM Buck Owens Who's Gonna Mow Your Grass from The Buck Owens Collection (Rhino)

9:37AM Grass Widow 11 Of Diamonds from Past Time (Kill Rock Stars)

9:32AM The Philadelphia Story If You Lived Here, You'd Be Home Now from In Perfect Harmony ~ Sweet Soul Groups 1968-77 (Kent)

9:28AM Gold Motel Summer House from Summer House (Good As Gold)

9:26AM A House More Endless Art from Endless Art 12" (Sentata)

9:20AM Split Enz My Mistake from Dizrhythmia (Warner Music Australia)

9:15AM The Hold Steady Lord, I'm Discouraged from Stay Positive (Vagrant)

9:13AM Buke & Gass Medulla Oblongata from Riposte (Brassland)

9:08AM Dreamend Repent from So I Ate Myself, Bite By Bite (Graveface)

9:05AM The Zombies Beechwood Park from Odessey And Oracle (Big Beat)

9:01AM Los Fabulosos Cadillacs con Debbie Harry Strawberry Fields Forever from Rey Azucar (Sony Discos)

No comments: