Saturday, June 9, 2012

June 9, 2012 CHIRP Radio Playlist



I'm off next Saturday. I'll be back on the air Saturday, June 23, 2012, from 9AM to Noon (CDT) at chirpradio.org.

9:01 AM Sun Araw & M. Geddes Gengras Meet The Congos • Sunshine • Sun Araw & M. Geddes Gengras Meet The Congos • Icon Eye

9:07 AM James Iha • Be Strong Now • Let It Come Down • Virgin

9:09 AM Langhorne Slim & the Law • Found My Heart • The Way We Move • Ramseur

9:15 AM Rumer • A Man Needs A Maid • Boys Don't Cry • Atlantic

9:19 AM Coins • One of Them Fools • Recital Pressures • Plustapes

9:22 AM Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros • I Don't Want To Pray • Here • Vagrant

9:26 AM Sigur Rós • Varoeldur • Valtari • XL

9:32 AM Ann Peebles • I Pity The Fool • Straight From The Heart • Hi

9:35 AM Acid House Kings • Say Yes • Pop, Look and Listen! • Marsh Marigold

9:38 AM ABC • Many Happy Returns • The Lexicon Of Love • Mercury

9:42 AM The Lijadu Sisters • Reincarnation • Sunshine • Knitting Factory

9:46 AM All Girl Summer Fun Band • Lipsmacker Kiss • Summer of '98 • Magic Marker

9:48 AM The Tallest Man On Earth • Revelation Blues • There's No Leaving Now • Dead Oceans

9:54 AM Jerry Lee Lewis • What's Made Milwaukee Famous (Has Made A Loser Out Of Me) • A Whole Lotta...Jerry Lee Lewis • Salvo

9:56 AM Morrissey • To Me You Are A Work Of Art • Ringleader of the Tormentors • Sanctuary/Attack

10:01 AM Prince • Controversy • Controversy • Warner Bros.

10:08 AM Lemonade • Sinead • Diver • True Panther Sounds

10:15 AM George Harrison • If Not For You • All Things Must Pass • Apple

10:19 AM The Walkmen • The Witch • Heaven • Fat Possum

10:22 AM My My My • Sadder At The Seams • Conjugation Nation • My My My

10:27 AM Friendzone • Near • Collection I • self-released

10:30 AM Diagrams • Ghost Lit • Black Light • Full Time Hobby

10:33 AM Cat Power • Naked, If I Want To • Jukebox • Matador

10:37 AM The Move • Brontosaurus • Looking On • Fly

10:42 AM Cheap Trick • California Man • Heaven Tonight • Epic

10:45 AM Evans the Death • I'm So Unclean • Evans the Death • Slumberland

10:50 AM Saint Etienne • Last Days Of Disco • Words and Music By Saint Etienne • Heavenly

10:54 AM James Blood Ulmer • We Bop • Black Rock • Columbia

10:56 AM Evangelicals • Paperback Suicide • The Evening Descends • Dead Oceans

11:01 AM L.L. Cool J • Go Cut Creator Go • Bigger And Deffer • Def Jam

11:05 AM Off! • Feelings Are Meant To Be Hurt • Off! • Vice

11:06 AM The Pine Valley Cosmonauts • My Window Faces the South • Salute the Majesty of Bob Wills • Bloodshot

11:09 AM The Flies • I'm Not Your Stepping Stone • The Freakbeat Scene • Deram

11:13 AM Broken Water • Paranoid • Tempest • Hardly Art

11:16 AM Radar Eyes • South Side • Radar Eyes • Plustapes

11:20 AM The Go-Go's • Stuck In My Car • God Bless The Go-Go's • Beyond

11:25 AM Deep Purple • Speed King • In Rock • EMI

11:30 AM Future Of The Left • I am the Least of Your Problems • The Plot Against Common Sense • Xtra Mile

11:33 AM The Advantage • Goonies 2 • The Advantage • 5RC

11:36 AM The Cardigans • Erase/Rewind • Gran Turismo • Mercury

11:40 AM Blockhead • The Robin Byrd Era • Interludes After Midnight • Ninja Tune

11:45 AM East River Pipe • Summer Boy • We Live In Rented Rooms • Merge

11:49 AM Royal Thunder • Sleeping Witch • CVI • Relapse

11:56 AM Starflyer 59 • Duel Overhead Cam • Easy Come Easy Go 1994-2000 • Tooth And Nail

No comments: